Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Blood Type

In America it's typical of people to ask or guess what astrological sign you are, as a matter of fact, the question is so common that it's shortened to just "what's your sign?" It is believed that your personality can be determined by the astrological sign you were born under. There are 12 astrological signs, roughly one for each month of the year.

Of course, things are a little different in Japan, where your personality is not determined by what day you were born on, but by your blood type. Unfortunately, there are only 4 different types to choose from:

Type A: People with type A blood are earnest, sensible, reserved, patient and responsible. Their bad traits are fastidious, over earnest, stubborn and tense.

Type B: People with type B blood are passionate, active, doers, creative and strong. Their bad traits are irresponsible, unforgiving and going their own way (stubborn?)

Type AB: People with type AB blood are cool, controlled, rational, sociable and adaptable. Their bad traits are critical, indecisive, forgetful, irresponsible and having a split personality.

Type O: People with type O blood are confident, self determined, optimistic, strong willed and intuitive. Their bad traits are self centered, cold, doubtful, unpredictable and being a workaholic.

I've actually had co-workers ask me what blood type I am and are shocked to learn that I have no idea, but in America I don't think that people are concerned with their blood type at all. Looking at the traits, I would say that I am blood type A, but everyone knows that the worst judge of someone is themselves.

Maybe it's just me, but asking someone their blood type sounds like some vampire stuff to me, which is why I chose the above picture for this post.

Plus, what could be more awesome than a nerdy Asian vampire with a huge afro?

No comments:

Post a Comment